GreekEnglish
Join us on Facebook!Follow us on Twitter!
Αρχική Company Our Vision
Our vision
Every network we design, every cabling system we install is a piece of our values and vision :

 

" To be a sincere and valuable partner, offering a portfolio of high-tech network cabling solutions, at a fraction of the cost, with guaranteed "R.O.I" and low "T.C.O".

We believe that :

  • 90% of the I.T investment costs for your company, undoubtfully relies on the remaining 10% : IT INFRASTRUCTURE AND CABLING.
  • Structure cabling network components must be of a single manufacturer and must be put together by a single installer.
  • 75% of the performance loss in a cabling system, is due to horizontal cable and patch cords.
  • Cabling is such an important part of your IT investment, as the tyres of a racing car

Check also:
About us
Certifications

 

BIOMEDICA S.A.

OTE SA

PLAISIO COMPUTERS
ROKAS Group in Kifissia
ROKAS Group in Kifissia

Our Newsletter




Join us on Facebook!Follow us on Twitter!
Copyright Telenet Ε.P.Ε. © 2010 - 2011. Design & Implementation: ClickMedia